Saturday, July 25, 2009

One More Day!

One more day! I am so excited because we are leaving early. Were leaving at like 10:00 or 11:00 in the morning. In the morning we will probably pack then eat. After we are ready we will take Pudgy to Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Kenny's house. They have dogs that Pudgy likes to play with. So then we will head out. I just can't wait I think I will go to bed a little early tonight. The whole entire trip will be fun, except that it takes like 4-5 hours to get there.Plus to go home takes a couple of hours. I think we might bring our snow cone machine with us if it is in the hundreds. Grandma Jill has a cute pug that is always excited when we come over. Her name is Milly. Lots of our Aunts and Uncles have pets. I think it is time for a break.I will probably post some more at Grandma Jill's house.See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Shenanigans

So what did you do on this beautiful, un-winter-like, day? Our family headed up to a shooting range on a friend's property and took turn...