To Listen to music while visiting, scroll down to the music player at the bottom.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Catching up since August 1st!

It's been exactly three weeks and two days since I have posted. I know this because 2 of the 5 people who look at this blog have been reminding me that "there is nothing new!" Sorry. I guess I didn't realize that anyone was following along :)
So let's see if I can recap in words and pictures why I have been absent. The last time I posted Matt and I were preparing to go on a mini vacation. The night before we left, the kids had a "vacation" of their own!!!


Camping in the living room has never been so much fun!


Although the "camping" looks like a lot of fun, Matt and I opted for something a bit more comfortable for our mini vacation. We headed to the coast for our 10th Anniversary. We had a great time in Pismo just doing whatever, not worrying about schedules, children, etc. It was just what we needed.

Here's where we stayed-a home on the edge of the cliff (literally!)

that Matt's family has been renting for the past 20 or so years.







New things for the end of summer:


Short hair for all three girls!!!



And a new boat for all!!!


The pups watching us clean the boat and keeping the neighborhood safe :)



We decided to take the boat out a day after we bought it and join some of Matt's friends from the fire department at Millerton Lake. We had a great day; except that our new boat only lasted about 2 hours in the water! Apparently there was a seal that wasn't "sealed" and a bilge pump that didn't work! Hmmm... anyone think maybe we should have taken a test drive? Thankfully we didn't sink and we were able to jump on our friend's boats. Here are some of the photos from the day.

Jeremy against the kids... I think the kids won!

More photos to come...


Powered by GoodWidgets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails