Sunday, January 2, 2011

For Realz? I won?

I feel so blessed to be the winner of a Silhouette! I can't believe it! I never win things.
Thank you to Jeannette over at life rearranged 
Head on over to her blog
and read about why she blogs.
Then read about the 5 Dollar Challenge
and challenge yourself!!!
I just did. Really, what's $10 a month? 
I know I can skip a latte, a lunch out with a friend, or an impulse buy at the grocery store.
What about you?
2 Corinthians 8:9-12 says in part:
9 You know the generous grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that by his poverty he could make you rich... 11 ... Give in proportion to what you have. 12 Whatever you give is acceptable if you give it eagerly. And give according to what you have, not what you don’t have.
(For the whole chapter in context go here)
I want to "prioritize with a purpose" this year and this is a great first step.
Blessings to each of you for a
purposeful "twenty eleven."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Shenanigans

So what did you do on this beautiful, un-winter-like, day? Our family headed up to a shooting range on a friend's property and took turn...