Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Shower Brags!

Oh how I have missed hanging out and blogging! I have been so busy since school started. I have two brand new books and a class I haven't taught in a long time. So...my time is not my own anymore :)
But I have a few minutes today so I thought I would share a cute rag tag blanket I made for a baby shower as well as some fun "cupcake clothes" I created with my super fab Silhouette.


 So...below are my first fun creations with my Silhouette. But as fun as they were, I am still totally obsessed with baking. I made chocolate cupcakes with a homemade buttercream and used m y new Wilton tips to pipe the swirled blue and white buttercream. Oh, they were sooo finger lickin' good!

1 comment:

Sunday Shenanigans

So what did you do on this beautiful, un-winter-like, day? Our family headed up to a shooting range on a friend's property and took turn...